The New York Rising Community Reconstruction Program has been established to provide additional rebuilding and revitalization assistance to Communities severely damaged by Hurricanes Sandy and Irene and Tropical Storm Lee. To facilitate community redevelopment planning and the resilience of Communities, the State has established the New York Rising Community Reconstruction Program and has allocated $25 million for planning in the most affected communities.
Later allocations of funds will be used to support the implementation of projects and activities identified in the plans that the identified communities will produce.
Click the image below to view Conceptual Plans
Click on a region to learn more!
News & Announcements
- Community Resilience Techniques
- NY Rising Fall Conference Program
- Conference Session: Planning to Succeed
- Guidance for Plans
- Program Overview
- Sample Housing Needs Assessment
- Sample Economic Needs Assessment
- Risk Assessment Mapping Methodology
- Inventory and Coastal Risk Assessment Tool
- Inventory and Riverine Risk Assessment Tool
- Risk Assessment Maps